- Responsible for the assembly and production of components, sub-assemblies and finished goods
- Perform assembly under a microscope using a variety of hand tools, power tools, and fixtures.
- Responsible for adherence to all GMP guidelines and training.
- Perform tasks in adherence to all standard operating procedures, drawings and policies.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and guidelines
- Communicate and work in a team environment
Experience / Minimum Requirements that you must have:
- Minimum of 1 year of assembly experience
- Basic math skills
- Good hand-eye coordination and strong visual acuity
- Experience using a microscope
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for long periods of time (Shifts are 10-hour days)
- The ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Medical device experience is a plus
- Ability to support overtime shifts a plus
- Cleanroom experience a plus