TrabEx PRO™ offers a solution for excision of the trabecular meshwork. It features a precision engineered serrated blade and a trapezoidal configuration to enable edge to edge removal of the trabecular meshwork allowing for exposure of collector channels.
- TrabEx PRO’s serrated dual blades are precision engineered using femtosecond laser technology
- Trapezoidal bladehead that starts narrow and progressively widens farther up the blade
- The ergonomic design promotes advancement within the contours of Schlemm’s Canal
- Fluidic tubing, compatible with all phacoemulsification platforms, offers active I/A allowing for a stable anterior chamber and visibility throughout surgery
- The silicone sleeve facilitates an incision size of 2.2-2.4mm
Request more Information about TrabEx PRO
All fields required