The Strategic Marketing Manager leads the charge on how to define what we do next.
- Setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy.
- Identifying and developing products that suit the needs of the customer.
- Defining the who, what, where, why and how for potential opportunities.
- Using market analysis and financial modeling to help prioritize new product and digital health opportunities.
- Justifying investments based on strategic fit, while remaining opportunistic about available products.
- Understanding of organic and inorganic marketing efforts and how they both play an important role in our products’ success.
This role requires:
- Confidence in customer-facing situations.
- Demonstrated success in strategic marketing and/or product management.
- Healthcare or Medtech experience a plus.
- Strong economic understanding and/or training.
- Start-up or technical experience a plus.
The training and educational qualifications for this role include:
- BS in Marketing or related fields
- MBA preferred