We are seeking a motivated and experienced Material Handler to join our team. The ideal candidate is a team player with a strong focus on quality and passion for customer fulfillment. This role is primarily responsible for receiving shipments as well as general material handling responsibilities including stock moves, cycle counts, and general inventory and material management tasks.
- Receiving for domestic and international shipments
- Process shipments and material transactions in ERP system
- Organization and maintenance of inventory along with partially finished materials
- Communicate with Sales and Customer Service to confirm and manage customer orders
- Coordinate with Supply Chain team to ensure and improve customer delivery
- Additional Material Handler duties needed to support and maintain customer orders
- High School Education or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a warehouse environment, ideally in a regulated industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral & written)
- Experience with ERP systems and proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Excel)
The pay range for this non-exempt position is $22-$24 per hour. The pay range is the general base range for a successful candidate in the State of Washington. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on various factors, such as qualifications and experience.
MicroSurgical Technology Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on gender, sex, age, race and color, religion, marital status, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, veteran status, or any other category that is protected by applicable law.
**No Agency Recruiters Please**