We are seeking a motivated and experienced Material Handler to join our team. The ideal candidate is a team player with a strong focus on quality and passion for customer fulfillment. This role is primarily responsible for picking, packing, and shipping orders to maintain MST’s exceptional level of customer service. In addition to shipping, this role will be responsible for general material handling responsibilities including stock moves, cycle counts, and general inventory and material management tasks.
- Pick, Pack, and Ship for international and domestic shipments
- Process shipments and material transactions in ERP system
- Organization and maintenance of finished goods inventory
- Communicate with Sales and Customer Service to confirm and manage customer orders
- Coordinate with Supply Chain team to ensure and improve customer delivery
- Additional Material Handler duties needed to support and maintain customer orders
- High School Education or Equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a warehouse environment, ideally in a regulated industry
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (oral & written).
- Experience with ERP systems and proficiency in Microsoft office suite (including Excel)
The pay range for this non-exempt position is $22-$24 per hour. The pay range is the general base range for a successful candidate in the State of Washington. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on various factors, such as skills, qualifications and experience.
This role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401K retirement plan; flexible spending and health savings account; paid holidays; paid time off; parental leave; employee assistance program and other company benefits.
MicroSurgical Technology Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on gender, sex, age, race and color, religion, marital status, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, veteran status, or any other category that is protected by applicable law.
**No Recruiters Please**