Lead all aspects of strategic, operational, and tactical product and brand marketing.
- Developing marketing strategy for target market segments, product categories, or brands to increase market opportunity and penetration.
- Developing and implementing go to market plans for new product introductions globally.
- Developing and implementing commercial partnerships, co-branding, and co-marketing initiatives to drive growth.
- Building marketing programs to drive specific commercial objectives across different channels and segments.
- Working cross-functionally with other stakeholders, external agencies, and vendors to implement marketing plans.
- Developing and implementing social media and digital marketing campaigns aimed at strengthening brand and driving growth.
- Evaluating marketing programs, defining and tracking appropriate metrics, and evaluating outcomes.
- Developing and managing market research projects to gain consumer insights that help increase market penetration.
- Developing and fostering strong direct customer and key opinion leader relationships.
- Working with public relations, media relations, and advertising outlets for marketing promotion campaigns, scientific article publications, and press releases.
- Organize and drive all industry trade shows including sponsored events for key opinion leaders, scientific presentations, product demonstrations, and booth management.
- Manage and drive the company website design and content.
- Create and manage all customer education materials and assets.
This role requires:
- Expert knowledge of all aspects of product marketing, market analysis, and brand marketing.
- Highly creative with an eye for fine design elements and esthetics.
- Strong skills in strategic thinking.
- Strong analytical and modeling skills.
- Advanced skills in digital marketing.
- Advanced communications skills and content creation.
- Strong project management skills.
- Up-to-date understanding of general trends in business, finance, technology, informatics, medicine, healthcare, government, and environment.
- Experience in social media marketing.
- Working knowledge of accounting and finance.
- Advanced negotiations and influence skills.
- Advanced leadership skills.
The training and educational qualifications for this role include:
- BS in Marketing or related fields
- MBA preferred