The customer service representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
• Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
• Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
• Works closely with the Finance, Sales and Shipping departments.
• Provides timely feedback regarding service failures or customer concerns.
• Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 3 – 5 years customer service/support telephone experience.
• Passion for working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic environment.
• Able to manage large amounts of inbound fax and email orders in a timely manner.
• Working knowledge of MS Office.
• Problem solving/time management skills.
• Ability to handle complaints respectfully and professionally
• Self-motivated and resilient with desire to advance.
• Experience working with social media customer service – online chat, online ordering.
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
• High level of professionalism.
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
• Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction